Friday, October 12, 2018

Some Music ...and some organisation.

I thought I'd share some of my music today. The following is an album/playlist that's organically came about over the last year or so. I'm recording music purely as a personal hobby these days. So consequently the songs were just written and recorded loosely in the moment as and when the fancy took me. I'm really pleased with how natural they sound. Though as ever it's hard to judge the value of something you have a personal investment in.



Also, it's reached the point where there are so many articles on this blog that I imagine it's getting increasingly difficult for visitors to find their way around. So I think I'm going to start adding tags to posts so people can view the articles that are more tailored to their specific interest. I was thinking of the following categories;

  • Conspiracy*
  • Language
  • History
  • Politics
  • Music
  • Earth**
  • Social Commentary
  • Art
  • Literature
  • Science
  • Maths
  • Animals
  • God

Obviously some articles will fall under multiple tags, and some perhaps none at all, but it'll at least allow some type of distinction :)

*I'll probably just be using the term conspiracy as a catch-all to signify anything vaguely in that general area - Altantis, UFOs, etc

**Likewise, earth will be flat earth, ball earth, maps, cosmology and so on and so forth...

No comments:

Post a Comment